[quote=Anonymous]

What happened to the Brotherly Love 2024 midi that tried out for Wolfpack, but was turned away? I believe he was the top player on the BL team. A big kid. Is he still on Brotherly love?

Due to the fact that I can't be in the same room with my mother-in-law for more than two hours I am pretending to catch up on work. We just played BL and we have played them as much as any club out there. They have gotten better, they looked sloppy but they added a big attack that scored a lot of goals. There is little doubt that the best kid on that team is the coach's son #10 that plays attack. He either scores or assist on 75% of all the goals. Their FOGO can be dominant as well he was against us. I think those are there three best players. I don't like the BL parents though I find them smug and obnoxious.

It should be interesting at 2024 my buddy just shared with me a brochure that Brotherly Love is forming a 2024 National Team. He said Dukes kids are leaving the program that did 2024 Nationals last year and he didn't go back this year and is joining Brotherly Love Nationals. The kids he mentioned are big time players at 2024. I have to give credit to BL both dad's stepping down as coaches and bringing in professional coaches, that alone makes me seriously consider trying out for their team next year. Couldn't be more tired of these dad coaches thinking there kid is the next Paul Rabil.