Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's only a matter of time and money before you figure it out. In the end everyone ends up unhappy.

So very true. They need to have the monthly mini camps to pull in the next players for the depth chart to cover the spot of the players leaving the team, excuse me, the "Program" each month. The "program" is a complete joke and the depth chart means nothing, it is never followed. The same players miss multiple mini camps and tournaments to only stay exactly where they are on the chart with no accountability at all. I have been told by multiple coaches at various levels that they have no input into the depth chart, it is all decided by Management, funny how he decides the depth chart when he is actually never watching the mini camps at all, too busy [lacrosse] the new families about his incredible "program" to keep the money train coming.

Sounds like a parent whose son cant crack the above the travel line to save his life.
It's only a matter of time and money before you figure it out. In the end everyone ends up unhappy.

So very true. They need to have the monthly mini camps to pull in the next players for the depth chart to cover the spot of the players leaving the team, excuse me, the "Program" each month. The "program" is a complete joke and the depth chart means nothing, it is never followed. The same players miss multiple mini camps and tournaments to only stay exactly where they are on the chart with no accountability at all. I have been told by multiple coaches at various levels that they have no input into the depth chart, it is all decided by Management, funny how he decides the depth chart when he is actually never watching the mini camps at all, too busy [lacrosse] the new families about his incredible "program" to keep the money train coming.

Sounds like a parent whose son cant crack the above the travel line roster to save his life.