Originally Posted by Anonymous
WESTFIELD, N.J. — 3d Lacrosse, the nation’s leading provider of lacrosse training and development services, has announced the formation of 3d Garden State, a New Jersey-based market that will serve lacrosse players in the Northern New Jersey region.

Based in Westfield, N.J., 3d Garden State will provide 3d Lacrosse’s widely regarded Select teams, hybrid and small-sided training, workshops, camps and clinics and other player development opportunities to youth and high school-age players in New Jersey.

Patrick Tuohy, formerly of Transition Lacrosse, has been named the Director of 3d Garden State. He will oversee all aspects of 3d Garden State’s coaching and operations kicking off immediately.

Let's water it down some more.. Is Transition going to pull the plug?

Pardon my ignorance, but I don't really know much about Transition, is this really a big deal. When the NJ clubs are discussed, Transition is not a name that I hear a lot.

"Transition Lacrosse was founded by Westfield HS Varsity Coach Patrick Tuohy and Immaculata HS Varsity Coach Thomas Mott with the goal of helping players reach their full potential both on and off the field. Transition Lacrosse also offers a platform to assist players with the recruiting process as they progress with their career."

So not really comparable to 91 merging with Leading Edge - the real prize being Leading Edge Elite

Could be a tournament play for 91 & 3D. NJ is more centrally located, 2+ hours from MD/New England & 1+ hour from PA/LI.