College coaches probably gone by this game time so whats the point?[/quote]

There were still many coaches around. Team looked really bad not playing. Are Spallina et al. proud of coaching a bunch of prima donnas who couldn't care to face a bunch of potential future teammates and NLF members? Are 91 parents proud of the optics? How can you be proud. Win on the field, lose in life. . .losers.[/quote]

Take a close look at some of those Crush scores also from the Sat. tournament. They were dominant in every game but someone JS gets a few goals added (especially when playing anyone local).[/quote]

I think what really stands out here is the lack of respect. 91 is a founding member of NLF. Sweetlax players spent a considerable amount of money flying in for this tournament. Crush boys were local. They had an obligation of common decency to play this game. Plenty of coaches were still around. It’s not like the Florida team could get a head start on the road as they had to wait for a FLIGHT! Down right dough bag move. A refund should be given to the Florida boys. This is also a horrible venue for this event. For Christ sake, find some turf fields!!!
[/quote]

Exactly. 91 has now made a statement. Even though you're an NLF member, we don't really care and will decide on our own if we play you. LIE and the NY Sweetlax team played. Kudos to the LIE team for playing and not being a bunch of spoiled brats (on really really bad fields...new venue indeed). NLF members need to take some action against 91. Kick them out. . .there's enough talent already in the NLF that a dominant team like 91 isn't really needed or appreciated. Parents should be ashamed of themselves, too. And believe me, coaches noted they didn't play as I saw a coach talking with the Florida coach. What comes around goes around. . .