DCE
RR
any of those teams can beat each other.
FCA
Crabs
91 MD
API
Next Level

These teams all have some proving to do.

How many of the Koopers '21 kids are there? There better be a lot to supplement the Koopers '22 team. Since you can only be rostered on one team, I can't see the Dukes/Koopers team being consistent if they are relying on a few older kids dropping down and kids coming in from out of state, week in and week out.

I would add 91 MD, FCA, Madlax and Crabs to the top tier list. 91 was the '22 Natl. Champ finalist and has a pool of TX and NC players to pull from. Madlax stomped 91 this fall, so they are legit. FCA looks to have improved and despite the score against the Crabs, the Crabs looked strong throughout the fall. I would move RR down to the teams that have something to prove. They have solid coaching, but their team is small and don't looks as talented as the top tier teams. The struggled vs. API this fall. Who knows, maybe that means API is much improved. Not sure what Next Level has done since the spring.

I think there will be some surprises this year, but it is still the Hawks to lose with DCE close behind.

RR was short handed in most of the fall games. They have improved a lot getting top kids from 91Md and a few from other teams. They will be very tough this spring.Only team to always give Hawks a tough time. 91Md will not be able to call up out of state players for the Hoco league. Forgot about Mad Lax they will be up at the top too. Koopers have enough for a 22 elite and 22AA teams. They will just combine there best players from old team with 21's and other Duke kids . Not sure about the rules for allowing out of state players in the league. 91 will have same issue and anyone else with out of state players on roster. FCA added a few holdbacks as all teams have , simply the nature of the beast.There is a ton of talent on all the teams. It will be tough to run the table for any team. Only way Koopers team can compete is to bring in Duke players and 21's. Some 21's have just been playing up and are moving down so they can play during the spring.

RR always plays Hawks tough. maybe 1 or 2 kids could make the Hawks, The Hawks have 8 -10 more holdbacks than the Hawks. They practice 30 more times a year than the RR, they do 20 more film sessions than the RR yet can barely beat them. I wonder why?