Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's face it Dukes Nationals 2023 is probably the best 2023 team in the country and won their last 4 or 5 tournaments. So what they were B Team Tournaments at best. We all know DN 2023 can beat Team 91 Bandits, L.I. Express, FCA, or any other 2023 anytime. Who cares about the DN Holdbacks. We all know they are on age.

Oh I hadn't realized that NXT Cup was a B Team Tournament that included BL and 91 Warriors. And Battle on the Bay was also a B Team Tournament that included Igloo and the Texas Mustangs? DN lost by 1 to 91 Bandits at [lacrosse]'s last winter, beat FCA this past summer at Beach Lax and hasn't played LIE to the best of my knowledge. All with no holdbacks, no matter how much haters want to hate.

Having played against Dukes Nationals and the teams listed above don't kid yourself you are not the best 2023 team in the country. I would give that award to TRUE Nationals. They would spank your 2023 Team just like they did to 91 Bandits.

Agree with this poster. Our Team Brotherly Love played both these teams this past summer. True Nationals, I think beat us 6-0 or maybe we got a goal. Although we played our worst game of the tournament there is not no way to sugar coat the end result. However we played Dukes Nationals as well this past summer and I think we lost by 3 something like 9-6 but don't quote me on that. For that game however we were missing three of our best players. TRUE Nationals is a better team and I also think Team 91 Bandits is also better.

Don't get ahead of yourself calling your team the best 2023 team in the country, it is simply untrue.