Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The box team isn't just Crabs kids. Inivited by M? Cool stuff. I suppose Hawks, LI Express, Igloo, DC Express, etc were all invited too as only the best of the best must have received this coveted invitation? They aren't going to be there so they must have had to unfortunately decline. News flash..the rest of the crappy teams that will be there were personally "invited" by Dave also.

Give me a break Corky. According to you Crab's is weak, RM is Satan himself, but now your rebuttal is that the box team is not just Crab's kids? REALLY!!....does that mean your kid and other kids from different clubs are playing for the very club you all come on here and bash every week? The level of hypocrisy and ** here is epic from you clowns.

As for UNC...the POINT is that you're going to get some stage time in front of a D1 coaching staff. I don't care if your grandma's team is there....it's a great opportunity for these young men to showcase their game and get their names on the radar. The rules have changed, but make no mistake...these coaches are still keeping an eye out for young talent.

Getting a personal tour of the Chapel Hill campus, athletic facility's and attending the UNC/Tulane game is pretty darn cool too.

Crab's is a locked on club. Love em, hate em, couldn't care less....there is no denying that fact.

Locked in the losers bracket of every meaningful tournament. Don't live in the past. The earth is round....