Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs dominated day 2 of Autumn Classic. Killed PBR and VLC by 10 each in playoff and championship.

RM is turning this team around. Mark my words, they finish in the top 3 teams on Hoco ahead of 91, RR and Madlax. You heard it here first. Bet the bank on it.

Only way RM turns this team around is if he's driving the team bus and turns it around to go back to the all you can eat buffet

Yeah, he will probably do that when the 2022 crew heads down to Chapel Hill for that invite only tourney in a few weeks. All those boys have to eat well.

Here's a news flash for all the pea brain, cluckers like you on here who talk out of your butt holes...Petro, Metzbower, Nadalen and all the other D1 Coaches who's opinions "ACTUALLY MATTER" in this sport - ALL know and respect the Crab's program.

See you pathetic scrubs come spring.

Crab Nation!!!

I can hear the Ocean City/Baltimore accent from here.

Crabs 2022 are weak and they always have been. College coaches (like the ones you mentioned) have bigger fish to fry than 8th graders with the new recruiting legislation.

Now head on over to the Golden Corral and get you something to eat.

Another jealous, blithering, low life moron with no reading comprehension.

"Bigger Fish to Fry"....Nadalen is coaching the Crab's middle school box team this winter you [lacrosse] and the whole reason the Crab's are heading to UNC is because they were INVITED by Metzbower. Duhhhhhhh!!!!!

But according to you these very coaches don't have any interest in 8th graders? NO..they just don't have any interest in YOUR 8th graders.

Now stop picking your nose and head back to the kitchen to ensure you have enough food on order for the real teams come Dec.

The box team isn't just Crabs kids. Inivited by Metzbower? Cool stuff. I suppose Hawks, LI Express, Igloo, DC Express, etc were all invited too as only the best of the best must have received this coveted invitation? They aren't going to be there so they must have had to unfortunately decline. News flash..the rest of the crappy teams that will be there were personally "invited" by Dave also.