Originally Posted by Anonymous

Really? The crabs went a couple of years ago as i recall and made it to the championship game against 91 Crush. But they couldn’t bring all of their hold backs so they lost.

So you’re telling me that all of the MD teams can’t play in the WSYL bec they are so stacked with hold backs??

You are one sorry, CHEATING bunch of losers!

You really set a great example for your kids, don’t you?!!

A bunch of scum bags!!!!

Agreed. To cheat and horde hold backs is bad enough, but to then deny it after you’ve been caught with your hand in the cookie jar is dumbfounding.

C’mon, there must be some MD teams that aren’t ridden with hold backs that are going to Denver next year.

Obviously Madlax is the cream of the crop of scum bag teams so they won’t be there.

What teams will be going?

BLC?
Hawks?
91 MD?
Looneys?

One thing is for sure, all of the LI teams will be there because LI teams are not cheaters.

Oh, what the two LI teams that are decent. The Baltimore area teams in the 2024 age bracket are not riddled with holdbacks, though you would love to believe it. In fact, the 91MD team has two starters that are in the 5th grade. Do you really think a parent has made a strategic decision to hold a 3rd, 4th or 5th grader back so he could have an edge over some LI kid in when his in the 6th grade, give me a break. Now Crabs, mind you is famous for asking 8th graders to reclass before their freshman year, but no one with any sense wants to play over there any way. No one gives a $hit about going to Denver, unless it's to ski, and yes plenty of teams could if they chose to throw money out the window.

You keep lying about all your hold backs. No one expects anything less.

But let me make sure I have this right...

You spend countless hours on this website proclaiming that your sons 6th grade team is best on the planet, and you are still volunteering excuses for a loss, WEEKS after the game. You people are OBSESSED with your little 6th grade team (hold backs included) and how they are the very best out there.

But you don't care anything about a true national tournament to see where your team really stacks up, nationally. I got that right, correct???

THERE IS NO RATIONAL THINKING INDIVIDUAL WITH MORE THAN A SINGLE BRAIN CELL THAT IS GOING TO BELIEVE THAT LIE. You gotta do better than that!

The only plausible reason for any decent team to not go to this tournament, is if they think they have no chance of winning it. Then, yes, in some ways it could be considered a waste of money.

And that is why your teams are not going...

your team has absolutely no chance at winning it.

Why????

Because without the best players on your teams, you won't be competitive. So, all of these years of cheating and accumulating hold backs, has back fired on you, in regards to the most important tournament in your son's youth.

What goes around comes around. You cheat, and eventually you pay the price. Isn't that right daddy?? A great life lesson for your son.

Well said!!!!!! These teams would give their right arm to play in the WSYL. Think of all the bragging and chest pounding they could do then!! No possible way they wouldn't all be there, if they had a team that was eligible to go!! The way they are set-up with the hold ups, it would be one huge embarrassment!