Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's just not that important. Although 91MD beat Madlax by 3 two weeks ago(for the first time), with the big middie on the field, although they were missing 19 and I believe a few other kids, which is normal in the fall. 91MD had missing kids this past weekend and it has an impact. It was a great tourney, and should be a heck of a spring.

This is all rather silly and meaningless, and I hate to burst 91MD's bubble. But the 91MD game against Madlax was basically Madlax's B team. Alot of the Madlax parents were complaining that they were going to miss other sports over the four weekends. So to appease those families, the owner told everyone to skip the T91MD playday and focus on the real tournaments (which Madlax won all three). When Madlax played 91MD and Looneys, Madlax was missing its three best attack, and four of its six starting middies (the first and second lines). Nobody can win at this level without 7 of their starters. I agree with you that T91MD would have done better on Saturday against Taz, if it had had its full squad. But to bring up the Madlax win as validation of T91MD's status as an elite team is hypocritical and pointless. I've got a lot of respect for 91MD, but it doesn't look good to brag about a glorified scrimmage.

You are a true Mad Lax Parent dirt bag. That game was weeks ago and you are still making excuses about losing. You have reached a new level of d-bag parents. Guess i shouldn’t be surprised, coming from a Madlax Parent.