Originally Posted by Anonymous
You must be a Hawks parent with this kiss butt post. Enjoy the win dad, too bad little Johnny can't play with other kids his age. I'm not a Dukes parent and I did not take my little Johnny to tryout for them because I'm not crazy enough to tour the northeast on a monthly basis for practices. I look forward to the Dukes to put the Hawks back where they belong, in second place.

Actually not involved and from New [lacrosse]. You have alot of venom and may want to consult Tony Robbins.

WOW tell us how you really feel. Classic hater , Sounds like your little Johnny is too good to play for Dukes and Hawks. 1st and 2nd place are better than the rest. Every team is beatable , so when your little johnny beats Dukes or Hawks be sure to come back on here and let everyone know. My bet is that will never happen hence the ignorance from your post. Every comment you made is comical . Pretty sure everyone who saw the Dukes vs Hawks game are looking forward to seeing it again. Best 2 teams in a championship game . 1st or 2nd not 3rd.4th.5th or last place. Good luck next tournament. Keep the foolish , bitter comments coming.
p.s not affiliated with either club.

Wow, I apologize sparky for not responding sooner, but I was busy having a life. I didn't realize that one persons opinion could strike so many nerves. I love the fact that you guys are so engaged with your little Johnny 16 year old and a 2022 youth lacrosse career. I bet little Johnny was busy hitting the wall tonight instead of out trick-or-treating with his friends. I love the commitment from you dad, I bet you keep your 2 car garage full of lacrosse gear and not your cars. I bet your work bench is full of lacrosse heads, where you come home from work to tighten, adjust, and retape little Johnnys stick between weekend fall tournaments. I'm going to try to be more committed like you, NOT. I guess if little Johnny doesn't come in 1st place in youth fall lacrosse, you will not have a metal to show off to your coworkers on Monday morning around the water cooler. If you're looking for me, I'll be the dad watching his little Johnny play for fun with his friends, FALL YOUTH lacrosse. I'll figure out another way to pad my little Johnnys resume with his youth lacrosse career.

P.S. New [lacrosse] dads are as bad as other dads in the mid Atlantic.

Another classic response from a sore loser. Keep them coming. So its ok for you to bash 2 teams that clearly you hate and have issues with. Yet when someone calls you out on it , your come back is about having a life? Your lame comments continue to amuse us all. You also end your lame comment by bashing NY dads and an entire region of dads. Really? So where do you fall in line here ? You got the nerve to write a paragraph about striking a nerve-commitment and having fun. MY son is 13 plays for fun against teams full of holdbacks and competes with no excuses. So, Im the dad having even more fun watching my son beat your kid week after week with no excuses. My bet you are describing yourself in your remarks and are just completely bitter about losing to teams you know arejust better. Must be tough -

Sorry but I'm not a sore loser because I can care less about fall lacrosse because it's football season. I don't hate those two teams, from what I've seen they are very well coached and the kids show a lot effort. I love coming on this forum are reading how dads like you bash other kids, their parents, and their teams. Dads like you are the ones that come on here and talk trash, but brag around the water cooler art work. I want my son to get better, however his enjoyment is more important in the fall, plus they are 8th graders regardless of their age. I love the fact that I trolled you, hooked you in, and I'm going to release you. Enjoy the short fall.

PS, I really love the fact that you did not deny the lacrosse work bench in the garage or keeping the cars outside. See you on the sidlines.:)

Aw yes the football daddy that pretends he doesn't care. Yet you are the one that was trash talking 2 teams - no one else but you. Which is why the reply to begin with.(dads like me. you do realize you started this by bashing 2 teams) Now you are trying to act like a good guy and turn it around. Did you forget what you wrote or is it because you are getting trolled instead of doing the trolling. Again , you were completely describing yourself not anyone else , no need to deny it . This is so amusing and fun. Why don't you go back and read original post and your last post. Maybe its time you clean out the garage and move your cars back in, all that equipment and gear obviously has done nothing. Good luck with football..Must be tough.