Originally Posted by Anonymous

M A D L A X

3 - 0 CHAMPIONS!

You were told to stay home, smurphs!

Your kids were dominated! Crushed!! Enialated!!!

How embarrassing for YOU!!

Next time. KEEP YOUR LITTLE DWARFS AT HOME!!

Again, not Madlax. Madlax would have know that it was 2 day tourney with 5 games. Plus we know how to spell "smurfs" and "annihilate" and recognize that most of our kids (with a few exceptions) are the shortest kids on the field. Good luck to all the teams this Fall! Lots of interesting match-ups with kids missing games for other sports.

Looneys Parent here. Listen to this crap from the Madlax Parent! Soft pedaling his excuse for losing to both Looneys and 91 MD. Over a week later and he is still making excuses! Newsflash! Madlax lost to our boys. Yeah, your best team on the planet, lost! You better start thinking up new excuses because there’s a lot more losses coming your way! I’d hate for your excuses to be stale and lame!

Hey, donkey Looney's Dad. That is not a Madlax guy - it's a LI guy who thinks some idiots will fall for his schtick. No shocker that a Looney's dad did.

Yeah. You’d like us to believe that wouldn’t you mad daddy! That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. I’m sure you are the mad moron from mad Lax who posted that and the rest of the Madlax crap. You think you are really good at this game don’t you?!! You got major problems mad daddy!