Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looneys? Didn't Crabs handle them this weekend like 7-2

Agreed, Crabs beat Looney's and it wasn't close, but then Crabs turned around the next game and lost to a Rough Riders team in the A division 4-3 and Looney's bounced back and beat MadLax by 3 or 4. So it's hard to say. I think this Spring has 91 MD and Hawks at the top with a shootout every weekend for the rest of the spots between MadLax, BLC, Looney's & Crabs. There's talk of Next Level and Breakers coming up to the AA but that's unconfirmed.

I agree, but I think Madlax has dropped completely out of the mix now, with those losses.

Madlax parent here. I completely agree. We really do suck! We still have our key players, but we clearly have fallen off from where we used to be. I would say we are more like an "A" level team now, not "AA". It is true that we were missing 2 starting attackmen for all 3 games, lost our LSM to an injury at the end of the first game against Roughriders, were without our starting middie due to soccer game, were without another good middie due to hockey game, were without another starter due to an injured wrist, and brought up 3 DMV kids just so we could have enough players....however we still would have lost yesterday to these two dominant programs from MD. We're not going to make any excuses. All we can do is regroup, get healthy, and try to compete this fall and get ready for the spring. The reign is over. It was a good run!