Originally Posted by Anonymous
Truly fun experience at the "Thumbs Up" game last night between Ohio State and North Carolina. Thanks FCA for providing a fun evening for our family. Nice to see these two teams and other organizations come together for a great cause and truly show that it's more than just lacrosse.

Thanks FCA!

Could not agree more with this post! We had a great time with the our boys at both the Clinic prior to the Thumbs Up Game along with the game itself. What an amazing experience for all the boys. Thank you FCA for again showing us it is more than lacrosse!!

Always the highlight of the fallball season! Congrats to John Kelly for being awarded the scholarship!

Shocker that the scholarship went to a Kelly! What a joke!!! A fundraiser that they helped to put on to get their own relative a scholarship. Sounds like someone should be investigated. FCA is a cult created to serve the Kelly's.

Ohio St staff picks the recipient.

Yes, good, I see you have consumed the kool-aid

I guess you weren't at the MRB event where Coach Myers went into detail why HE chose Johnny Kelly. It was quite touching and showed how incredible of a young man that Johnny is. Such a testament to leaders that FCA produces like U19 Team USA Captain / world champion or UNC National Champions Team Captain. I wonder if the Kelly's paid off FIL and NCAA to win. Maybe they did 9/11...