The Summer 2011 Lacrosse Season is already starting to edge into the final tournament weekends and with that comes the opening of the Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 tryout season. BOTC wanted to make our readers aware of our policy regarding the posting of tryouts here on the message board.General Rules
- Player Availability : All players and their families seeking a new club or opportunity are free to post their availability.
- Free Tryouts : Any club or team tryout being held without imposing a tryout fee on the player or family may be posted. These tryouts must be exclusive to BOTC (aside from being posted on your own web site).
- Fee-Based Tryouts : Tryouts conducted with a required payment may not be posted without prior consent from the BOTC Moderators. Where appropriate, commercial terms can be quoted for the advertising of for-profit tryouts.
- E-Mail Notifications : BOTC can notify our network of readers about your tryout. Clubs and teams wishing to utilize BOTC's "E-Mail Direct" service should contact us directly for details.
- Subject to Review : All tryouts are subject to review for content, efficacy and where needed, exclusivity. All tryouts are subject to the standard BOTC Board Rules.
- All posted tryouts must include specific contact information such as the coordinator's name, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- The organization or affiliation sponsoring the team and tryouts must be clearly identified in the tryout posting.
- Dates, age/gender groups, directions, and player instructions (if any) should be included in the posting.
- Team fees for the upcoming season should be disclosed to the best of the advertiser's ability based on the previous year's expenses.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com