Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where did you get the list for the commitment center? Some kids are missing, or did school drop them? Just wondering

It is a list I compiled throughout the year for the Boys since I am involved with the Boy's Club/Showcases but as for the girls, although I am involved with showcases, there aren't many resources I can go to, to see a list of the players who committed so now that I created social media platforms, I am getting help from YJ, Steps, Legacy and Title 9 who are tagging me with their commitments along with other clubs. Our focus is primarily for players in the Tri-State area and MD,VA and PA since that is where we get our traffic from. But what team/gender are you referring to? If you or anyone has a 2019 or 2020 commit you would like to submit, you can click on the Submit Commit tab and we will approve immediately upon verification. For any 2018 commitments, you can email us and we will add it to the blog that we have set up for Girl's College Commitments from September 1st and On or the Boy's College Commitments from September 1st and On.