Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dude, there were literally 4 other coaches on the sideline that day. Are you stupid?

My son playED for the 2022 team. I have stood on the sideline and heard him say this exact statement among other things to his 2022 players first hand. My son has told me many other inappropriate things he has said at practice or during games to his players. A video of it was posted that clearly had his voice saying it, but he had youtube take it down. You just cant play it off and its a truly pathetic to put it on the other 91 coaches. Most of the 91 assistant coaches I have spoken with are embarrassed by his behavior and I'm guessing you know that. You probably also know that is EXACTLY why two of his 2022 assistant coaches left as soon as the 2022 Championship game was over. The damage control on inappropriate behavior needs to come from MM not you. Or else he is going to make you look like a complete stooge in a couple months.

At this point anyone parent that would allow their child to play for this organization needs to have their heads examined!! The club is an embarrassment from top to bottom. Wake Up 91 parents; is this the kind of example you want your son to follow??

We choose to have our son play for this club and do not need our heads examined. We have been around the club scene enough with several of our kids and if you are looking for the perfect personality in a Club director, we can tell you that it will not be found at most clubs with access to the best tournaments. If you find a good club director and the coach for your sons team is also a good fit, congratulations. Our son does not play on one of MM teams so can not speak to that but the man has never said a negative word to our son or the other players who train with him through the off season skill and box sessions. Is he the most personable guy? No. Will he go out on a limb for any player who is not his own son? No. The club has quite a few faults as do most. But he is also not the monster these boards make him out to be. We pay for a service the club offers and it has been successful for our son on many levels. There is no perfect club out there. If my son were verbally abused by a coach or we felt that our coach was disrespectful to other teams, we would be gone but that is not the case. We know FCA, crabs and Looneys well and they have coach and other issues at our sons level and we chose 91 as you have chosen the best for your son presumably. To blanket statement an entire club simply shows your ignorance about the sad realities of club lacrosse that if you really son has talent is the world he will live in for many years and as such it is up to you as his parent to teach him the Appropriate example you want him to follow.

Dude, there were literally 4 other coaches on the sideline that day. Are you stupid?

My son playED for the 2022 team. I have stood on the sideline and heard him say this exact statement among other things to his 2022 players first hand. My son has told me many other inappropriate things he has said at practice or during games to his players. A video of it was posted that clearly had his voice saying it, but he had youtube take it down. You just cant play it off and its a truly pathetic to put it on the other 91 coaches. Most of the 91 assistant coaches I have spoken with are embarrassed by his behavior and I'm guessing you know that. You probably also know that is EXACTLY why two of his 2022 assistant coaches left as soon as the 2022 Championship game was over. The damage control on inappropriate behavior needs to come from MM not you. Or else he is going to make you look like a complete stooge in a couple months.

At this point anyone parent that would allow their child to play for this organization needs to have their heads examined!! The club is an embarrassment from top to bottom. Wake Up 91 parents; is this the kind of example you want your son to follow??

We choose to have our son play for this club and do not need our heads examined. We have been around the club scene enough with several of our kids and if you are looking for the perfect personality in a Club director, we can tell you that it will not be found at most clubs with access to the best tournaments. If you find a good club director and the coach for your sons team is also a good fit, congratulations. Our son does not play on one of MM teams so can not speak to that but the man has never said a negative word to our son or the other players who train with him through the off season skill and box sessions. Is he the most personable guy? No. Will he go out on a limb for any player who is not his own son? No. The club has quite a few faults as do most. But he is also not the monster these boards make him out to be. We pay for a service the club offers and it has been successful for our son on many levels. There is no perfect club out there. If my son were verbally abused by a coach or we felt that our coach was disrespectful to other teams, we would be gone but that is not the case. We know FCA, crabs and Looneys well and they have coach and other issues at our sons level and we chose 91 as you have chosen the best for your son presumably. To blanket statement an entire club simply shows your ignorance about the sad realities of club lacrosse that if you really son has talent is the world he will live in for many years and as such it is up to you as his parent to teach him the Appropriate example you want him to follow.

"We know FCA, crabs and Looneys well and they have coach and other issues at our sons level and we chose 91"

This statement alone tells me you settled for 91 instead of chosen since it appears you've been on all 3 of these clubs.

And you would not be more wrong and again have no concept of what may be important to others especially those with experience in the club environment. It is not worth engaging with you as you are so clearly convinced and have difficulty having dialogue with anyone who does not agree with you without starting with nonsense - which may be more of the issue than what club your boy should play on. Your opinion has already been disminished simply by your attitude.

And this coming from someone who says they know FCA, Crabs and looneys well; so who is off base and main game assumptions? Good luck to you and your son playing Elite Lacrosse as advertised by your club. Absolutely a joke.