Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This Evergreen chatter is hilarious. If it is from an Evergreen player/parent/coach I would be surprised. More likely just trolling from another disgruntled club player/parent/coach. I doubt they will be any good but boy I hope the troll or trolls keep this up. It is very entertaining....This guy Anonymous seems to be an expert on many subjects! I hope to meet him some day!

That is an interesting theory but does not hold up to the test of logic. Would there be such a thing as a "disgruntled" Evergreen player/parent? This would have then been some player/parent who was not good enough to make the team? I do not think they had "cuts." However, it could be a Madlax or Cav parent or club owner who wants to hype the club so that if they win the play date in October....and that is a big IF....they can have bragging rights??? I guess this argument is faulty as well. I think there are several Evergreen trolls and some live in MD. In any case I hope it continues as it is more interesting than reading about holdbacks and reclassing of 8th graders. I am now mildly interested in the result of the Evergreen Madlax game.

The holdback/reclass debate on Crabs/HOCO is boring. Middle school club lax helps prepare you for HS lax. HS is grade-based, nothing wrong with MS club lax being grade-based. Other MS sports (basketball, etc.) are grade-based. If you insist on age-based for your MS lax player, go play Rec.

Never met a disgruntled Evergreen parent. If your boy is not good enough for Evergeen, he should probably try baseball.

Evergreen ownership/staff must be behind some of these posts. Their website is nice and facility looks fantastic.