Originally Posted by Anonymous
Evergreen will be 4 th in nova behind madlax, club blue, and VLC ahead of top cal and cavalier

They will be close with Madlax and destroy club blue and VLC

Evergreen will be 4 th in nova behind madlax, club blue, and VLC ahead of top cal and cavalier
come on don't knock them down, they haven't played a game with the big boys and

Don't knock them down, they haven't played with the big boys but are already claiming to be the top dogs. I look forward to seeing them play. Good luck Evergreen, whoever is posting this stuff is writing checks hopefully the team can cash in on. Some call this good PR, this is bad because the kids on the field are going to cash in on these statements. Ouch

100% sure that the kids on the field do not care the least bit about posting on BOTC. The PR is good because there are almost 20K views on this link. Until this year 95% who visit this sight has no clue who Evergreen was. I am sure many additional visits to the evergreen website resulted which may have even led to Madlax agreeing to play them. I think this is a first.