Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dude, there were literally 4 other coaches on the sideline that day. Are you stupid?

My son playED for the 2022 team. I have stood on the sideline and heard him say this exact statement among other things to his 2022 players first hand. My son has told me many other inappropriate things he has said at practice or during games to his players. A video of it was posted that clearly had his voice saying it, but he had youtube take it down. You just cant play it off and its a truly pathetic to put it on the other 91 coaches. Most of the 91 assistant coaches I have spoken with are embarrassed by his behavior and I'm guessing you know that. You probably also know that is EXACTLY why two of his 2022 assistant coaches left as soon as the 2022 Championship game was over. The damage control on inappropriate behavior needs to come from MM not you. Or else he is going to make you look like a complete stooge in a couple months.

At this point anyone parent that would allow their child to play for this organization needs to have their heads examined!! The club is an embarrassment from top to bottom. Wake Up 91 parents; is this the kind of example you want your son to follow??