Originally Posted by Anonymous
The BW owner prefers raping 14 yr. girls and then threatening to kill them. If you don't believe me, read it yourself:

Can anyone confirm that the Blackwolf owner is this same guy in this article? 26 years old with a 15 year old girl at a school. And people really want to talk about the Madlax owner yelling at kids and mean emails? I guess you all do not care because you have boys?

That's an old story and well known. Why are you posting this on every forum?

Well its a new story to me and I find it 10000% nuts that a guy with this on his record can have a team or every coach at a high school. He was 26 years old not 18 and one day. This keeps you out of working for the Gov. how the He!! can he work around anyones kids ever. The system is broken so I think it should me posted over and over again tell he is no longer working with anyone child.!

Let's be honest. This is not a new story to you. It obviously bothers you which is why you post it periodically (and multiple times in the last 24 hours).

This is new to me. Another guy posted the link and I read the link. Then you are correct I pushed it out to the other pages. I am in shock that if this is true we all let him get to where he is. I have no shame saying it bothers me and my real question is how the he!! does this not bother YOU!!

Its easy. Pick another club. Move on. Next.

Doesn't bother me either. Would I let my son play for that guy if he was good enough? No. Am I going to raise a fuss if others do? No.
Half the coaches in Club and Rec probably have skeletons that are better left hidden, though I will admit this is about as big and bad a skeleton as can be imagined.