Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice try but you are so far off on this. Why would you make up lor spread lies like this? I don't like the Hawks one bit but I know all the Baltimore kids and their families on The 2022 and 2023 teams. The 2022 brother did get cut but he IS on another club and they are looking forward to their new challenge. Be is a talented and great kid and he will be fine. The dad said how the Hawks coach was making calls on his behalf to other teams including the team my son plays with. His brother DID NOT get cut from the 2023 team and is playing with them again this season unless something changed in the last few days. The other 2022 Baltimore kid DID NOT get cut by the Hawks. He is an outstanding player who loves lacrosse more than maybe any kid I know. He tried out for another club and accepted their offer. He was NOT cut. He was a valuable member of the Hawks for several years. His family was very active with the Hawks also. Never heard them say a bad word. He has many friends already on his new team. He is looming forward to his new team and upcoming season. The other Baltimore kid on the 2023 team did get cut. I don't know them as well as the others but he IS on another club..i think he was only with the Hawks for 1 season. He is a really good player that really knows how to play the game. He will be fine.

I have no idea what Hawks think about Baltimore players and don't really care but stop LYING about individual kids and families like this. You already have someone on this threaded questioning the talents of the kids and the character of their parents. Disgusting

Thank you to whoever wrote the above factual (and kind) words. My son is one of the former Hawks 2022 players being talked about here. I avoid this forum because it distresses me, but someone told me he was mentioned on here so I took a peek. I was dismayed to see so much misinformation. He and his buddies chose to go from Baltimore to Annapolis because they enjoyed the coaches and teammates. It was a good experience, but it came to an end as these things sometimes do. My son is excited about his new team and wishes nothing but the best for his former Hawks teammates. My husband and I feel the same way. Here's hoping all the kiddos have a safe and healthy school year. Julie Newman

Now let's see the original poster who heard this or that sign their name and claim that post.