Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is this crap about Koopers having kids flock to it? The new "studs" are Dukes kids for the most part. The Dukes kids may not even play as "Koopers" and are playing as Dukes Nationals this spring in HOCO. The owners son is repeating 8th grade at St. Pauls this year, so it's not BS. The only 2 kids that were actually born on or after 9/1/2003 are a certain Hopkins' coaches boys. The rest of the kids that "played up" on Koopers 21 were older. I don't understand why parents think other parents don't know who the older kids are. They go to school together and know each other. I personally don't care about holdbacks, My son competes just fine. But I don't understand why you have to lie about it. It is what it is and it's within the rules currently.

Wait, you just acknowledged the other person's points, then seemingly kept arguing anyway. So there were some players that played up for several years (kind of weak that you had to call them out personally, since they are minors, very inappropriate), and now they are just where they should be by age and grade. Then, in calling out another minor, you forgot to mention the fact that he did not play down at 22, rather stayed where he would have been had he not held back at school at 21, I guess just a minor detail fact that got in your way. It is not your business what minors do in school, he didn't sign up to play down at club lax, so another weak call out of a minor personally. And yes, that tryout was ridiculous, picked up some real beasts that want to play with some of the kids that you called out now that they at 22 level.