Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son has been on the DN 2022 team since it's inception. It has been a great experience and he is very, very proud to play for Gonzo and the #1 team in the world. Billy Conners is fantastic, Coach Jeremy and Dez - ditto. No politics, just great, fun lacrosse at a very high level. Watch closely at minicamp, the drill instruction, the individual feedback and kid's attitudes says it all.

My son has built a nice lax IQ from his Dukes Nationals experience. Although they only meet monthly, the DN program has significantly contributed to his skill development, work ethic and love of the game. It drives him to pick up his stick away from practice and in the off season. He likes his coaches and teammates - a lot. There is a personal accountability when this team steps on the field that drives every player to work harder and play as a team (most of the time).

Sure, there are growing pains but what Gonzo is doing hasn't been done before. He works hard, is thoughtful and has invested a lot into the DN program and it shows in every kid that shows up to a minicamp. The results speak volumes. Truly.

I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid and don't have to. It's just a great program to be a part of whether college lax is your son's goal or not.

Dude you are an absolute moron to the point that I suspect that this is Gonzo writing this in the third person.

First, never been done before? The original Dukes has been around over a decade and churned out some of the most elite talent in the game today. Gonzo had nothing to to with that Dukes. That was Ebe Helm. Gonzo bought into the Original Duke two years ago. Two years ago so stop making it like he started something innovative and revolutionary.

Second. That DN 2022 has several kids dropping down to play on that team that are 2021. Any way that want to portray this doesn't hide the fact that is CHEATING. This is not gray ....this is black and white.

You may have a great experience once a month that is your business. But you need to get the facts straight and understand that fundamentally you are cheating