Originally Posted by Anonymous
OP here and I absolutely agree with you, but the fact is...I've never heard a rec or travel Coach at the youth, middle school or even high school level call a player a [lacrosse], or loser. I've never heard a coach tell a kid to quit or that they are fat and slow. I've seen plenty of parents on here post about the "lunatic coaches", but again I've never actually seen the coaches they routinely name do or say anything outrageous as claimed. The people making all the noise about lunatic coaches are parents who think that their little snowflake is a celebrity because Daddy is the CEO of Nabisco and should have special treatment. The crazy part is that in the end...it's the kid that they are hurting the most with their alt left, Dr. Spock non sense.

Eventually, they will be exposed to the real world. Learning those hard life lesson's for the first time in your 20's and beyond sucks.

Sorry buddy, ir just isn't alt left. Alt right is just as bad or maybe even worse. [/quote]
Have to agree about the alt left comment. It's as^holes like this individual that has to introduce a political comment into the discussion. No place for that in a youth lax discussion. No wonder this country is so divided, some find it necessary to link everything to politics. Simply dumb.