Originally Posted by Anonymous
DC Express...thee absolute worst, most unprofessional, cluster @#$% of an excuse for a try out I've ever had the unfortunate luck to witness.

How can a group of guys that actually played the game at a high level hold something so low level and terrible. I mean, rec leagues do it better.

Completely disagree - I think they do it right.
- Very few 1 on 1 drills which are unrealistic in real games
- First day mixed games to see who could play
- Second day best players from day one competed on same field to see which ones were A team, and which were B team
- Rest of the players competed to see who would fill out the B roster

Very few drills?....they didn't do any drills. All they did is divide the mob into groups and had them play.

Did they do drills at the "tryout prep camp" they offered for an additional $275?.....no idea, wasn't there. Did they conduct drills on Sunday?

How exactly do you see who has fundamental skills when you have random teams comprised of mostly rec league level players that can't even throw and catch or pick up a ground ball? It was hard to watch that goat rope.

It was either a money grab because they already had the team plotted from the "tryout prep camp" the week prior or the staff are just that incompetent.

That is same way UnderArmour does their tryouts. Split them up and let the games begin. Like Thunder dome out there.