Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dukes Nationals have killed the best teams, and I think they will continue to do so. Those kids play together once a month, and from what I understand, It's next to impossible to have all of their top players together for a single game or tourney. Those kids have skill, heart, work ethic and lax IQ. More importantly, they look like they have a ton of fun and exude good sportsmanship to our players when they played them. I've seen them play, as well as other top teams this summer and last summer. I assume they will keep getting better too. You gotta give them credit even though it's hard to admit.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree about the sportsmanship, at least regarding some of the Dukes kids at Naptown. I have never seen such arrogant 13 year olds in my life. I was embarrassed for them despite the fact that they played well. Their behavior was appalling.

Please provide an example of poor sportsmanship that you witnessed by any of those boys in Annapolis. I was at every game and never saw any trash talking or showboating going on.

They are the typical arrogant lax bros.