Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express is playing with fire with the way they handle the boys that attend Catholic school. If you choose to leave Express for another club your son's playing time at his high school will be affected. The fact that they would do this to 15 year old boys is just pathetic. They should be very careful. Parents aren't going to sit on there hands anymore. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I disagree that leaving means your son's playing time will be negatively impacted. The coaches definitely play that intimidation card but, in the end, are smart enough to understand that they cannot retaliate in that fashion.

There are parents out there that have been told, "If you leave, your son will not see the field this lacrosse season". You call that intimidation, someone else may see that as a threat. We are talking about 15 year old boys here. Why would any parent want their 15 year old son around a coach / organization that condones this type of "intimidation"?? I know that this isn't a new practice but I wonder what the administrators at St. Anthony's or Chaminade would think about how Express handles their business.