Originally Posted by Anonymous
A little early to be so positive about the loss of 2 coaches and some standout athletes don't you think? "Nothing to see here folks, it was only 2 coaches and 8 players/almost 50% of Maryland participants on the roster who left a top 2 team during the season, or after their 2022 National Championship game and did NOT bother coming to tryouts." Totally normal?? You are absolutely polishing a turd at this point! I wonder how many of those players who LEFT will "accidentally" wind up with broken arms next season playing against MM? Millon calls it coaching, the rest of the world calls it child abuse. Shame on anyone who continues to support that behavior in youth sports.

MM is the most obnoxious coach in youth club lacrosse. I do not know how his players parents put up with him and the way he acts. Why do you thinki2 coaches and 8 players didn't return? They saw through his bs and his behavior and my feeling is if it continues this fall or next season, he should be banned from the leagues his team plays in. By the second or third game of next years spring season everyone should be able to assess how he acts and if it is the same as this season and past seasons, league directors should have the balls to just step in and ban him from coaching. Club youth lacrosse does not need this behavior and it seems he just doesn't get the message or just doesn't want to hear the message. He is full of himself and feels he can act and do whatever he wants. I'm fearful that at some point someone is going to punch the living sh*t out of him and that no one wants to see or have happen. Not so much for his well being but the youth players and parents/fans do not need to see this.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2022 is the official year of the reclass/holdbacks. 2021's turn into 2022's this year in MD and other areas where reclass is rampart.

Except in NY where 2021 turn into 2023's. Keep an eye out folks, it will happen.