Originally Posted by Anonymous
Imagine playing for FCA, paying upwards of $2500 to play on the team and sitting on the sidelines so some guest players can com in and try to help win a championship for the coaches son????? That program is heading down a bad road. It is not about the kids, and it really isn't about making $. The whole program is there to support one family's desire to dominate the lacrosse landscape in the Baltimore area.

who was the guest player for FCA

crickets........typical b/s poster. throw lies out and then when asked to back it up, can't produce anything. those teams made it to finals with their own players and your team didn't, move on

New to the thread but you sound like a classic lacrosse parent know it all, and well you are wrong. The fogo, and if you watched the game you'd know the announcers spend the first half calling the guest player by his older brothers name.

I doubt that you are new to the thread, i'm not a know it all nor did i imply that, I don't know all of the players for FCA and asked a simple question. I saw that there was no response for a few days and figured it was a typical anonymous, baseless accusation. I watched the game in person and didn't hear the announcers, but probably wouldn't have known the name anyway. I'm glad you stumbled onto this post and enlightened us all, as well as educating me. Thank you