Legit comment? This is another idiot trying to justify what occurred and is trying to make veiled threats because he / she cannot handle getting caught.

Older Players: your own coach, team and parents admitted it and even did here. Try reading through the thread again. They already said there were only 8....

If people are serious about fixing the problem, then it should be on the news to get wider exposure. I guess it sucks for Express that you are going to be the poster child for CHEATERS. It isn't about the T-Shirt, it is about INTEGRITY which the Express Organization does not have.

My kids have had other teams 'fill in" for older players but said the outcome of the game will not count towards the playoffs as it is an unfair advantage so the two teams playing with the right age players can play. It is also about safety, a 5th grader is much different from a maturity level than a 3rd grader not to mention the 2024 players are going into Middle School in the fall.

So if the Express Organization had any integrity, they would have bowed out of the finals.

On a final note if it is just a charity tournament, you certainly through up the news you won on your web page pretty fast. why don't you add to your post it was with 8 older players too. Wait.. that would mean you had integrity which you do not.

So stop preaching to everyone here and just realize the Express Organization have no integrity and are a bunch of cheaters. Plus, you are now trying to bully people as well and in writing. You are not very smart. As far as Newsday and Channel 12, they are interested in the story which is the truth. You cheated, posted everything as it was legit, admitted everything in writing and even your bullying comments.

Still all boils down to you Cheated!!! I would like to see your answer on how you didn't.

This should even question the World Championship title too.