Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I said I would congratulate the winner. Nice job SW. You deserve it. Final rankings are in and no surprises except md U dropped out of top 10.

SW
MND
Heros/YJ
Stars or capital. Depending on the name change
Monster
Everyone else.

MD United was I every game. Goal differential was only -11 for all 4 games. They shouldn't be discounted.

Yes they should. [/
Impressed with Monster. They played SW tough and beat them fair and square. I am surprised they lost another pool-play game. Ranking these teams is a fools errand. M&D is struggling without key players but they will eventually be back and as good as they were. Heros is also very, very good and will be a very formidable opponent going forward. YJ was impressive. They move the ball well and have several very good players. If you look at the total body of work, SW is the best team so far this summer. That said, there is still quite a bit of lacrosse left to play.

It will be very interesting to see what happens during tryouts. SW, M&D and Heros will all benefit as girls on weaker teams will look to join. Where does that leave teams like TLC and MD United? Will the girls that are on SW, M&D and Heros that are very good good but don't start look to move? There is a lot of talent in the greater Baltimore area at this age group. Is there enough to support 4 (or more) teams?

MD United is full of "me first" players and parents. Don't go there unless you are a "me first" player or parent.

[quote=Anonymous]I said I would congratulate the winner. Nice job SW. You deserve it. Final rankings are in and no surprises except md U dropped out of top 10.

SW
MND
Heros/YJ
Monster
Everyone else.

MD United was I every game. Goal differential was only -11 for all 4 games. They shouldn't be discounted.

Yes they should. [/
Impressed with Monster. They played SW tough and beat them fair and square. I am surprised they lost another pool-play game. Ranking these teams is a fools errand. M&D is struggling without key players but they will eventually be back and as good as they were. Heros is also very, very good and will be a very formidable opponent going forward. YJ was impressive. They move the ball well and have several very good players. If you look at the total body of work, SW is the best team so far this summer. That said, there is still quite a bit of lacrosse left to play.

It will be very interesting to see what happens during tryouts. SW, M&D and Heros will all benefit as girls on weaker teams will look to join. Where does that leave teams like TLC and MD United? Will the girls that are on SW, M&D and Heros that are very good good but don't start look to move? There is a lot of talent in the greater Baltimore area at this age group. Is there enough to support 4 (or more) teams?

MD United is full of "me first" players and parents. Don't go there unless you are a "me first" player or parent.

SW
MND
Heros/YJ
Monster
Everyone else.

Yes they should. [/

OK Cynthia, duly noted!