Originally Posted by Anonymous
Years and years of watching and playing sports has led me to this conclusion. The best measure of "best" is "scoreboard." If you deny the scoreboard, you are desperate.

You're right. When both teams are at full strength, Skywalkers has never beaten M&D on the scoreboard. Not once. Guess that makes them the best.

You're wrong. That makes them "used to be best." Two championships in a row. More to come. The best you can come up with is talk about the accomplishments of a team that basically no longer exists.

Enjoy the rest of your summer. We will!

I don't know. If 127, 48 and 1 were out, and M&D was only 2-2 against SW with them gone, I think I would be more embarrassed of our girls than I would be pounding my chest. But I guess when you were 0-50 previously you have to get excited about something.

Enjoy your summer

STOP CALLING GIRLS OUT USING THEIR NUMBER. IT IS NO DIFFERENT THAN USING THEIR NAME. Totally uncalled for.

Yeah, they must be crushed to be called out for being the best players on their team. How will they ever cope.

Being called the best players on their teams don't mean much coming from mom and dad on an anonymous site.