Originally Posted by Anonymous
Years and years of watching and playing sports has led me to this conclusion. The best measure of "best" is "scoreboard." If you deny the scoreboard, you are desperate.

You're right. When both teams are at full strength, Skywalkers has never beaten M&D on the scoreboard. Not once. Guess that makes them the best.

You're wrong. That makes them "used to be best." Two championships in a row. More to come. The best you can come up with is talk about the accomplishments of a team that basically no longer exists.

Enjoy the rest of your summer. We will!

I don't know. If 127, 48 and 1 were out, and M&D was only 2-2 against SW with them gone, I think I would be more embarrassed of our girls than I would be pounding my chest. But I guess when you were 0-50 previously you have to get excited about something.

Enjoy your summer
work

Speed kills and SW is a much faster team than M&D. M&D is physically bigger with better stickwork but the athletes are beginning to take over. You can drone on and on about 1,48 and 127 but watch the film, I know your coaches have 😎, midfielders 9, 24 and 25 are faster than everyone on your team. They initiated fast breaks and unsettled situations all day. 44 (defender) is one of the fastest girls in this age group. The team speed is the difference.

If it makes such a difference, why is it 2-2 when M&D is missing about 70% of their offense? M&D's defense is far superior to SW and the girls that play attack for SW do nothing. The whole "scheme" for SW is to use their speed to just run it up the field over and over. Sorry, but you're gonna have to come up with more than that when the offense returns for M&D.