Heros 3
Stars 4
Integrity 5
MDU 6
TLC 7
NEMS 8
Rebels 9
Checkhers 10

Stupid. Teams 7-10 still get beat regularly by the B teams from the top 3. 5&6 are fine, but there are the top 4, and then everyone else. 5&6 can beat the top 4 if they play very well, but 7-10? not so much.

When MDU's "B" team beats the "A" team during inter club games, how does that impact the rankings? I would think MD West would be included in the discussion, no?

West is the "A" team now. BA tried to fool everybody a couple of years ago by swapping them. They both suck but West is the better of the two. South Jersey Select did it years ago when they switched their Pink team to "A" status and made their Black team their "B". They really fooled us all. BA is a " genius".

I think as the girls approach HS the division between A and B teams become less clear. When they were younger it was easy to separate them based on who could catch and who couldn't. Now you fairly regularly see girls on B teams with more talent than those on the A.

And I feel the exact opposite, that the difference between one clubs A and B teams becomes more and more apparent as the girls get older. Those girls shining on the B teams often disappear on the A teams, and when a struggling A team girl drops to B, they light it up. The players around them and the competition they play against makes a huge difference on how a girl "looks" on the field