Originally Posted by Anonymous
Has SW ever beaten M&D in a full regulation game?

I watched their 1st game yesterday & they got beat by an M&D team who lost a top player 3 mins into the game. The stars were aligned for SW in that game & they flat out choked. The championship game should've been lopsided considering the players that were available & healthy, however SW still couldn't pull away. M&D is still no doubt the #1 seed when they have a full & healthy roster.

Two weeks ago Skywalkers beat M&D 15-6 in a "regulation game." It was the largest defeat ever by the M&D 2021 Black team. The very player you mentioned played the entire game. Skywalkers has three players out but you failed to mention that?

You know darn well that the players missing from M&D are a much bigger loss than the three from SW. Let's play a game with 126, 1 and 48 out. That would be the equivalent.

No doubt SW is the better team right now. But in full games, M&D is still 2-1 against SW. To argue that M&D is still not the best team at full strength is stupid. What difference does it make? Both teams have great players. SW will get more free tshirts this year. Congrats.

I just want to make sure I have all the excuses listed. Wins against M&D do NOT count if the following occurred:

1. The game wasn't a "regular game".
2. The game wasn't a "full game"
3. M&D did not have a "full roster"

Did I miss any?

What if the grass is green or the sky is blue?