Just wondering who was able to catch some of the lacrosse games held at Farmingdale over the past weekend? The HIlls Academy from Ontario came down with a team coached by Brody Merrill. I must say, I've never seen lacrosse played that way. This team must have beaten both the Chaminade and SWR teams by double digit goals. It seemed like a layup drill. In one game Hill Academy had I think two shots from outside. Every other shot was taken pretty much on the crease. Superb passing, cutting, and reading the defense.

Coaches from UNC,UMASS, Ohio State, and Rutgers were in attendance. They could only shake their heads at the display of lacrosse by the Hills Academy. Their stick skills, lax IQ, and overall athletic ability were far superior to the local boys. Please do understand I am not at all knocking those high school teams. I can only hope my son could play for a Chaminade in the future. It just confirms my decision to have my son focus on box lacrosse outside the traditional spring/summer lax season.

LaxDad#14
#willnotfollowtheheard...