Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is all funny. The good news is M&D plays Skywalkers and Heros on the first day of the first tournament in a few weeks.

They also have NEMS and MD United East that weekend. Not an easy weekend by any stretch of the imagination. We will have a better picture when all is said and done.

Why do you keep trying to infuse MD United into these conversations? Stop already. They are not in the same tier as M&D, Heros, Skywalkers, Stars, etc. What separates them is their selfish play and lack of teamwork. I'm not saying they don't have talented girls, it's just that you don't get the opportunity to see them because their teammates don't give up the ball. I don't know why this isn't corrected in practice, because I know the college coaches are aware of it. This me-first isn't unique to just the 2021's, but the whole organization.

I think it's probably the ILM, the club hopper. She's probably trying to justify moving her kid from club to club, in search of that full-ride scholarship to the U of MD for her kid. SE...here's some news for ya: it's not gonna happen.

Could be just about anyone familiar with MDU. Most people in MD know someone who is having or has had a less than positive experience with the club

True. The list gets longer every day. Some gullibles still fall for the hype of years past though (I'm talking to you ILM).