Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess I was reading down from the top and I saw an M&D mention and just typo'd it. Sentiment stills applies though. And, my comment was not directed at any one parent on any one club, but all parents on all clubs, although TLC, Heros, M&D and SW have more than their share of over-zealous former athletes. Like I said in my post, the coaches see and hear everything on the field and ON THE SIDELINE. I know first-hand. They bring 2 or 3 coaches to watch a game for a reason: one watching/listening to your little darlings on the field and one watching/listening to the the parents (plus maybe a 3rd). They're not drawing doodles on their tablets or notepads, they're taking notes on player performance, attitude, drama queenism (one of my biggest pet peeves), hustle, etc. And, they're watching you too. So, mind your manners if you want your little Hey-Look-At-Me shoe wearing, ultra-bright pony tail wearing, loud-mouth talking offspring to get that 100% scholly to the University of Wherever.

I find it comical you only call out the parents of the more competitive teams over the others. My guess is your player doesn't play for one of them.