Originally Posted by Anonymous
Half the team has offers already? Just curious, is this team LI based or MD based? I know a bunch of extremely talented girls on a variety of clubs that haven't committed yet.

This team is imagination based.

Stick your head in the sand if that's what you want to do, tell yourself whatever you need to so you can sleep at night. Your daughter and her teammates may very well not have college coaches looking at them and there may not be any college coaches at their games to hand out brochures to, but that certainly is not the case for all teams and all girls. Typical reaction though, about what I expected. Recruiting for this age group is shutting down next week anyway, so unless you have offers in your hand you will have to wait until junior year to hand out brochures.

Half the team has offers already? Just curious, is this team LI based or MD based? I know a bunch of extremely talented girls on a variety of clubs that haven't committed yet.

This team is imagination based.

Stick your head in the sand if that's what you want to do, tell yourself whatever you need to so you can sleep at night. Your daughter and her teammates may very well not have college coaches looking at them and there may not be any college coaches at their games to hand out brochures to, but that certainly is not the case for all teams and all girls. Typical reaction though, about what I expected. Recruiting for this age group is shutting down next week anyway, so unless you have offers in your hand you will have to wait until junior year to hand out brochures.

U R awesome.