Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why and how do club coaches tolerate that kind of behavior? It has been mentioned several times that the girl is not all that and yet the mother feels so entitled that she can act in that manner. Forget the club coach - how are the other parents tolerating that sort of behavior? I see in the news and media all the time about people getting offended over the slightest little slip or word. Yet, these parents will sit quietly by while sending the messages to their own kids about this sort of behavior being acceptable. I really do not understand. Is this woman's last name Hogan? Is that why she's tolerated?

Ha ha ha...no, her last name isn't Hogan. She has an intimidating personality and I think most reasonable parents just don't pay much attention to her. However, once she senses a "weak" personality, she sucks them in and gets them to go along with her way of thinking. She's aggressive in her mannerisms, the way she talks, etc. Unfortunately she's a prime example of how some parents act these days, and the children of these types are the ones who pay the price.