Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is my first post, I have been reading the forums for a couple day now and am kind of surprised. All of this takes away from the game, boys and girls there daddy or mommy on a computer talking trash about each other kids and their team. I though only New [lacrosse] parent acted like this. I'm not a person to give everyone a trophy but I'm not a person that call kids playing a sport worthless, and you may not have directly but basically some one here did. And not a big fan of M&D parents on the side line, but every team has a parent or two that go over the edge some time, I myself know I have. My daughter let me know that it's not cool when I do, mostly at bad calls by refers. This game is a small community and pretty soon your daughters or sons are not going to be known for how he/she plays but for how bad their parents actions on the side line are. Like the reputation of M&D parents, I know many of them, very nice people but over the years people aren't just taking about how good M&D is but how bad the parents are. And I use M&D as an example because they seem to be the target right now. I like when my daughter plays them, they have a team that is fun to watch. If you're up 15-5 you shouldn't be saying anything at all. It's not a everyone get a trophy thing is a respect thing for the sport and others. And respect to the team that just took the 15-5 loss and still didn’t quit. Kids see your actions and would you like your kids treating other kids like this, that's up to you guys as a parent. Look forward to see you at the field

When you say that when M&D is up 15-5 the parents shouldn't say anything at all, what do you mean? That we should stop clapping when someone scores? I don't know what games you are referring to, but I don't ever notice M&D parents gloating or doing anything to make the other team feel bad. Last weekend the goalie for MC Elite played unbelievably. The M&D parents were cheering for her every save she made. Do things get heated when M&D plays Skywalkers, YJ and sometimes Heros? Yes, but it's coming from the other side just as much if not more. I don't think I've ever heard an M&D parent make a comment directed toward a team that was getting beaten badly to make anyone feel bad. If that has happened, I apologize for our parents, but I've certainly never heard it. MG wouldn't allow it and makes it very clear how she expects the parents to behave on the sideline.

As far as the crap on here, people try to stir up trouble. Who knows who the people really are. Certain people have an ax to grind and enjoy watching the fighting. Diamonds dad likes calling everyone M&D dad to attribute everything said to his daughter's old club.