This is my first post, I have been reading the forums for a couple day now and am kind of surprised. All of this takes away from the game, boys and girls there daddy or mommy on a computer talking trash about each other kids and their team. I though only New [lacrosse] parent acted like this. I'm not a person to give everyone a trophy but I'm not a person that call kids playing a sport worthless, and you may not have directly but basically some one here did. And not a big fan of M&D parents on the side line, but every team has a parent or two that go over the edge some time, I myself know I have. My daughter let me know that it's not cool when I do, mostly at bad calls by refers. This game is a small community and pretty soon your daughters or sons are not going to be known for how he/she plays but for how bad their parents actions on the side line are. Like the reputation of M&D parents, I know many of them, very nice people but over the years people aren't just taking about how good M&D is but how bad the parents are. And I use M&D as an example because they seem to be the target right now. I like when my daughter plays them, they have a team that is fun to watch. If you're up 15-5 you shouldn't be saying anything at all. It's not a everyone get a trophy thing is a respect thing for the sport and others. And respect to the team that just took the 15-5 loss and still didn’t quit. Kids see your actions and would you like your kids treating other kids like this, that's up to you guys as a parent. Look forward to see you at the field