Good afternoon, this is my first post and my real first experience with travel lacrosse. I know I am late to the party but was thinking about next season. I have a son presently in 3rd grade playing in our local travel team. I am happy with the program but feel he needs more. I am interested in him joining one of the other travel programs in existence on long island. I guess my choices are, Long Island Express, Team Igloo, Team 91, fl$ & Team recon. I think there are more and would certainly like to know about all of them as to see what would be a good fit for my son. Our family lives in Nassau County. After reading posts for the last few hours i have noticed that people have opinions about all of the programs. Some bad and some good. I have also noticed that programs fluctuate form year to year. Having a very strong team one year and a weak team the following. My son is getting into it. A year ago I would've said he was one of the bottom level players but worked his butt off this past summer & winter participating in clinics. Now I would say he is the middle of the pack of a completive program. Having personally grown up with travels sports myself i am aware of the BS that permeates any program. I guess my question is what programs are there? Does anyone have a no BS assessment of any program? Any recommendations? You can send me a private message so as not to be bashed by other members. I just want to join a program where my son learns and improves. My desire to figure the best fit for my son is what matters too me. I know wins and losses are also a good thing BUT would rather have him play than me feeding my ego on making an ELITE team. Thank you in advance for your help!