Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really enjoying the banter. The feud seemed to start between 2019 Express and Edge Canada. I've heard about the Edge committed kids which is impressive. Where is the update on the Express kids? Did any commit? Did the broken limb heal? Did Vinnie get the IROC off the blocks?

Slither back under your rock. Have not followed much of the banter but do not believe Express ever complained about edge. As far as Express goes they have plenty of commits and I would be willing to bet that few if any have IROC's ... better bet would be Mercedes, BMW or Range Rover...

I think it is great that all these boys have received full athletic scholarships from these schools ..it's impressive and well deserved. There talent is above all other kids and programs out there. .

Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

Sure that I missed a few and sure that there are a bunch more that are close.

Enjoy the rest of your day and don't worry about Express Kids or they type of cars their parents drive.

Merry Christmas to all

You may know the schools of the commits, but not so much about their full athletic scholarships. For starters, the Ivies do not give any athletic $$. And with the LI salaries, can bet they are paying the full $70k a year to attend.

The snake who mentioned "full athletic scholarships" is a small minded little man/women who is jealous and bitter about something. The original post said nothing about athletic scholarships. Perhaps feelings of inadequacy have caused this individual to insert their sarcastic nonsense. The original post simply answered the question regarding the express kids and where they have committed. The troll must have been upset for some reason and as a result made an attempt to put down the express kids and or their families. Why some people take offense to where others send their kids to college is beyond me. I also find it difficult to understand why some people are concerned with what other people spend on college tuition. Maybe those who concern themselves with the finances of others are simpletons who know the cost of everything but know very little about the value of anything.

I will add to the list of commits:

Lehigh
Princeton
Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass