Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just sharing our experience for everyone's benefit. My son who is a 2019 had four schools "recruiting" him this summer after two others had invited him for visits over last winter. He received an initial offer from one of the winter interested but we decided it was too early in the process and he wanted to look at more schools and see what he liked. He played well over the summer and we visited 6 schools and received 4 offers with two saying they wanted to take it slow and see how Fall went. My son decided on his top 3 schools and after doing plenty of research and speaking with people who have been through the process we went back to each coach with an update on who he was receiving offers from. His number one choice decided to increase his offer to a number that equals ~1/3 of the total cost of attending. He gladly accepted. I hope this helps someone in their process.

This is a realistic scenario for a very good lacrosse player. Thank you for bringing some sanity to this thread and good luck to you son.