Originally Posted by Anonymous
SW has 6 or 7 new players and relatively new coach who took over late last season (he knows lacrosse). They are still gelling as a team and should be much improved this summer. I like the apparent parity at this age group and believe it is beneficial for all players.

The SW coach knows lacrosse. The new players are extremely athletic but will take time to work in with the existing players. All the problems regarding clears, rides, half field sets can be resolved with coaching and time, especially when you have the athletes. I expect the big four or five clubs to remain on top and remain competitive with each other.

I don't have a daughter in the 2021 division or on SKW, but watched 2021 play Monster last Sunday. They looked good with 6 or 7 new players, which means they will look even better by spring. McLaughlin knows what he is doing with that club.

Sounds a little fishy...Don't have a daughter that age nor on SW, but you just watch enough 2021 SW games to know they have 6 new girls that have improved the team? When I watch them play I see 3 or 4 girls frantically running the ball down the field with no transition game. Diving and drawing 8 meters I guess could be considered good coaching.