Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree the top 3 players from the B clubs can make and play for the top 3 teams in DMV and if they do play for Madlax second team it would be a better option for them. I have broken down the money for Madlax compared to these other B level teams in the DMV. And Madlax is more but the extra cost is so over blown. If you can afford 4k a year for travel lacrosse you can afford $5500. Because what the cost police always fail to account for is Madlax offers 30% more field/game time over a 12 month time frame. And the other big thing is are you really saving money and spending your time wisely when you spend 2 days at a Va Beach tournament playing crap teams with no coaches watching. But what I can tell you the hotels at all tournaments are the same price so who is really winning the total cost game?

GED + Internet for Dummies is a lethal combination.

So my lack of prefect grammar and spelling makes what I say not true? If you are so smart reply with a complete answer with a counter point to my points.

God you are the gift that keeps on giving. No wonder my Madlax friends cringe whenever they see your posts here.

So once again you did not provide a counter point you just made fun of my lack of schooling. So you have Madlax friends but you come on here to bash their club behind their back.