Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes. Anyone with a differing opinion of you about Madlax must have had a son cut by Madlax, or Madlax must have taken our team's best player.

You sound like a Trump apologist.

Then please explain to me why you keep going out of your way to bring up the email from 5 years ago? I do not go out of my way to tell everyone the Madlax owner is until you and your people start bashing him and the club. I would rather talk about what showcase to attend and what tournaments are the best? Or what prospect camp is worth doing and when should you do them.

Not the same guy, but from what I've seen, those people bring it up whenever you (yes you, because you are the only one here who consistently mangles the English language) tout Madlax, they are there to correct the record. I haven't seen people bring up the negatives about Madlax unless they are disputing something you wrote.

I, for one, appreciate the heads-up. After reading things here and seeing that email thread, it was an easy choice to stay far away from Madlax. Seems like more and more Montgomery County families feel the same way.