Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Ranger12
New at this..looking for opinions on 2024 Express, Igloo, and Outlaws? How long does a team take to let you know if your son makes the team?

LI Bluefish is a great organization, new, no BS, 2 coaches, you know exactly what you get from day $$ from day 1.
365Lax, another straight shooting organization.

Most of the rest have too much BS and ask $$ than what you get. Can't really speak towards the clubs that are suffolk run but in nassau, i would stay away from all but the 2 mentioned above.

I hear a lot of talk about Recon lately and when we played at Shootout for Soldiers, it seemed like one of their teams was always playing. I spoke to one of the parents and them seem to like it. They seem to offer more than just lacrosse. Anyone else have some feedback.

Thanks

Father of a Recon 2023 player. I was happy. A few people said they would like to see more practices but I was good with what they did. The winter crossfit indoor training was fun for my kid. The kids got along well, no parent drama, they played great. He will be at this Saturdays tryouts. Good luck